Bake something fun, share it with the world, and you could win a gorgeous Walnut Butcher Block Cutting Board!
Thank you to all of you who participated in last month’s Bake Club Challenge and sent in pictures of your Homemade Dinner Rolls!
The winner of the November challenge is Leslie from Tennessee! Congratulations Leslie!
And now... onward to the next challenge!
the December 2020 bake club challenge recipe:
If you've been participating in the Bake Club for a while now, this month's challenge might be triggering some déjà vu. There's a good reason for that - it's the same challenge as last December. 😊
Last year's challenge involved choosing ANY recipe from this list of 11 Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipes. This month, we are doing the same thing, but with a slight twist....
Bake any of these Christmas Cookies OR any new cookie recipe you see published over the next couple of weeks. I'm working on a couple of new Christmas Cookie recipes that I can't wait to share with you. If you'd rather bake one of those, please do!
So, to participate in this month's baking challenge:
- Scroll down the list of Christmas Cookie options and choose whichever one strikes your fancy.
- OR - bake one of the new cookie recipes you see published here during the month of December.
If you haven’t ever participated in a Bake Club challenge, scroll down for all the details.
The December bake club prize:
Mevell Walnut Butcher Block Cutting Board
This is my all-time favorite cutting board. It has a permanent place on my countertop because I use it every single day and it's pretty enough to leave out. The board is large - 18x12, and 1 ¼-inches thick. It's extremely solid and sturdy, and has handles on either side for easy lifting and washing.
Not only do I use it for cooking and baking every day, it makes a frequent appearance in most of the photos you'll see here and on my other blog, A Little and A Lot. I absolutely love it and I hope the winner of this month's challenge loves it too!
Already own this or a similar cutting board and don't need another? If you’re selected as the winner, just let me know and I’ll send you a couple of other prize options.
Want a bonus entry? Leave a comment and a rating for the Christmas Cookie recipe you choose to bake and you'll receive a bonus entry!
how to participate in the December bake club challenge
- Click Here to Sign Up to Join the Bake Club. (If you’ve signed up in the past, you’re golden. There’s no need to sign up every month.) You’ll receive an email each month when a new recipe challenge and prize is announced. This is also how I’ll know how to get ahold of you if you win. When you sign up for the Bake Club, you’ll be required to put in your name and email address. If you’re selected as the winner, I’ll send you an email to let you know and ask you where to send your prize.
- Bake this month’s challenge and show it off! Snap a picture of your masterpiece and post it to Instagram, tagging it with #OfBatterAndDoughBakeClub. You can also upload your photo to the Of Batter and Dough Facebook Page. Or, send your photo to me in an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. By sharing your photo you’ll be automatically entered to win this month’s prize. Bake the challenge recipe and submit your photo before January 1st.
- Want a bonus entry? Leave a comment and a rating for the Christmas Cookie recipe you choose to bake and you'll receive a bonus entry!
Questions about the Bake Club or this month’s challenge?
Leave a comment below or send an email to email@example.com and I’ll get back to you just as soon as I can.
Ready, Set, BAKE!
Stephanie Luehrs says
I gave the Chocolate Kiss Cookies a whirl and I’m so glad I did! I’d love to try them with dark Kisses or even caramel ones. Thanks for sharing!
Rebecca Blackwell says
We have a plate of the same cookies on our countertop right now and I can't stop eating them! Thank you so much for participating in the Bake Club! xo