Made with Greek yogurt, almond milk, orange and lime juice, and a ton of fresh strawberries, this Strawberry Frozen Yogurt is the perfect recipe for a healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert.
- 1 cup plain unsweetened greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup Stevia
- 1/4 honey
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, stems removed (approximately 12 oz.)
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Cover and blend on medium high speed until all the fruit is chopped and the mixture is smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour into a 2-quart ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacture’s instructions.
NOTE: Because of the high amount of fruit in this recipe, it gets very hard when stored in the freezer – kind of like a popsicle. It’s best enjoyed right away, straight from the ice cream maker.
Keywords: strawberry frozen yogurt, frozen yogurt, healthy frozen yogurt, healthy breakfast, healthy snack, healthy dessert